Monday, July 7, 2014

Warped Tour 2014

In just a few days I'll be standing inside the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts for Vans Warped Tour. This year will be my second time going and I'm actually insanely excited to be going again. I didn't think I would be able to go because of a fight my dad and I got into over losing a family friend at a show. But in the end, my mom told me she'd give me and my family friend a ride to the show. It's been a stressful few days though thinking about all the things I need to prepare for Warped Tour this year. Last year I had some help from a friends mom and let me tell you, I couldn't thank her anymore for supplying us with everything we needed. 

This year since I'm going with a family friends daughter to the show I've realized it's really difficult to know exactly what you need until the day of Warped or the night before. Last year we brought all of these extra things that we didn't need but in the end I ended up needing something more important than the rest and of course, I left it back at the hotel. This year I know exactly what I'm bringing and limiting everything. 

My list includes:
  • Rain poncho (It rains every year at my warped tour for some reason)
  • Sanitary wipes for my hands and toilets 
  • Sharpies, lots of them.
  • My panda onesie to get signed by people
  • A possible extra outfit just in case my outfit gets soaked (easy to avoid chaffed legs)
  • Sunblock!
  • Money (About $200)
  • My cellphone 
  • My concert vlogging camera (if they let me bring it in!)
  • A somewhat decent sized backpack!
This year I refuse to let anything get me down or ruin the mojo I have going so far. Last year I stressed about finding friends and a shitload of friend group drama but this year I absolutely refuse to let anyone bring me down! I'm excited to be at Warped Tour and to be vlogging at Warped Tour this year. It will be my very first YouTube video ever so keep an eye out! (:

Here's a list of the bands I'll be seeing and who I will be meeting!
  • Of Mice & Men (Meeting)
  • We The Kings (Meeting)
  • Mayday Parade
  • This Wild Life
  • The Summer Set
  • Damon Fizzy (YouTuber)
  • Bayside (Meeting for my dads ex wife!)
  • Modsun
If anyone sees me at Warped Tour, don't be afraid to stop by and say hello! If you don't know what I look like have a creep on my instagram (@tbhangieee) and my twitter (@tbhangieee).

Stay cool and enjoy your day! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment