Sunday, May 17, 2015

Absence

Heyo! 
I disappeared for a while for a personal leave because things weren't really going too well for me. Mentally, I felt like I was worthless and nothing was going to happen for me. Physically, I'm worn out and I'm not doing too good. I've been sick on and off and allergies have done me in so much. I've been waiting for a good time to write this post. It's been sitting in my drafts for about four months and I just decided to rewrite it and inform you on what life has been like for me.
So it's been about ten WHOLE months since I posted. In those ten months I went to Warped Tour, saw 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction, turned seventeen, started school in a new state with new people, made new friends without replacing my old ones and went to a ton of concerts. Living in Massachusetts leaves me with the great advantage of living right around the corner from a venue called the Palladium in Worcester. Among the last few months I applied at a lot of places and finally got a job at a fast food chain that's well known. I had to ditch my colored hair, which was my favorite aspect of myself. 
Through these ten months I have changed a lot. I'm trying to find who I truly am and trying to mentally build myself up and realize my flaws really don't define me. Meeting Damon Fizzy at Warped Tour really helped me realize that I am appreciated by the people I look up to and I don't want to fail someone by doing anything stupid with my life. Between YouTube and music I don't really know where I would be at this point. I don't think I would be dead but I wouldn't be in a great mental state. It really took so much to build me up where I am right now. Months ago I thought writing this would be super tough but now that I am actually writing it, it's so easy.
Soon I will start making videos on YouTube and I will broadcast myself to the people of the internet without a single second thought.

Much love to anyone who actually takes time to read this
xo Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment